Effective Date: September 15th, 2023
1. Acceptance of Terms By accessing and using KISS Web Solutions’ services, you agree to abide by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree with any part of these terms, please refrain from using our services.
2. Services KISS Web Solutions offers web development and related services. Details of the services will be outlined in a separate agreement.
3. Payment and Fees Payment terms and fees for our services will be detailed in the project-specific agreement. Failure to make payments may result in the suspension of services.
4. Confidentiality KISS Web Solutions respects your confidentiality. We may need access to certain data during projects but will not disclose sensitive information to third parties.
5. Intellectual Property Unless otherwise specified in a project agreement, KISS Web Solutions retains ownership of all intellectual property developed during the project.
6. Disclaimer of Warranties We provide services “as is,” and we make no warranties regarding the suitability, reliability, or accuracy of our services. We are not liable for any damages resulting from the use of our services.
7. Limitation of Liability KISS Web Solutions is not responsible for any indirect, incidental, or consequential damages that may arise from the use of our services.
8. Termination We reserve the right to terminate services for violations of these terms or project agreements. You can terminate services by providing written notice.
9. Governing Law These terms are governed by the laws of [Your Jurisdiction].